We’ve prepared capsules for over 500 happy clients. They commonly report increased energy, balanced hormones, and a happier mood. Easy to arrange; easy to take!
We surpass food-safety and OSHA requirements for safe handling of placenta. If you have any concerns about rumors or negative media reports, check out this this article or contact us. Please read on for more about these capsules that help you thrive in the postpartum.
Perks of our placenta processing services:
- Knowledge and experience: Karen and Angie have a combined 10yrs experience and over 500 happy clients. We train and certify placenta processors.
- You get a nice neat jar of capsules that look like many other supplements
- Door to door service, pick-up and delivery anywhere in city limits
- Systems in place for – and experience working with – out-of-town clients
- OSHA Certified (sanitation, sterilization, handling human tissue)
- Well practiced systems in place for your safety (labeling, high quality equipment, protocols)
- Cord artfully dried as a keepsake
- Our capsules are certified Kosher & Halal, GMO-free, gluten-free and made without any preservatives or chemicals
- Working in partnership means full coverage of care and fast service – most capsules are ready within 2 days
- Simple, detailed instructions so you know what to do and when
- Easy – we take care of all the details
Placenta capsules may help you:
- Enhance your milk supply
- Recover more quickly from birth
- Bring the body back into balance
- Prevent or minimize the “baby blues” and postpartum depression
- Shorten postpartum bleeding time and increase iron levels
- Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnant size
Studies show that placenta is extremely rich in iron, protein, vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B6 and of course, your own natural hormones. It’s perfectly made for you, by you. Experts agree that the placenta retains hormones, and thus reintroducing them to your system may ease hormonal fluctuations.
We pick up your placenta, process it into capsules and deliver them back to you. Your placenta will be gently cleaned, dehydrated at low heat, ground into powder and encapsulated. The capsules are delivered to you. There are other methods of processing available by request.
The processing is done using OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Standards. All surfaces and equipment are cleaned, then disinfected, then double-sterilized using chemical methods.
Please contact me with questions or to set up encapsulation services.
If you’re curious to learn about this amazing organ, check out my Placenta Tour video featuring a fresh human placenta.
Last Minute? We can usually accommodate you. In an ideal world everything will be set up ahead of time. However if you just decided to do this while you’re in labour – or even after your birth – and need to make quick arrangements, please text during normal “awake” hours. (If you have your baby after 9am or before 8am, please put your placenta in fridge or on ice and get in touch in the morning.)
I was so pleased to have chosen you to encapsulate my placenta. You were prompt with the service, answered my many questions, and provided great information and resources about placenta ingestion. Jess
After the birth of our daughter, it was such a blessing to know that my wish to keep and ingest the placenta was honored and taken care of with such respect and professionalism. Jennifer
The placenta processing was great! She just took care of it. The next day we were back from the hospital and she stopped by with the pills. They felt like my happy pills!! I felt great and had energy that I didn’t have with my first birth. In addition my recovery time was substantially less. I’m sure the placenta pills helped!! Thanks! Jill