RGH Tours are currently being done with a live instructor/tour-guide online. Ask questions and get the tour from the comfort and safety of home. You will learn where to go, get tips, and be more prepared for your birth. The most up to date policies will be presented.
Angie was leading the in-hospital tours before visitation restrictions were implemented.
Learn and see:
- Where to park at RGH
- Which doors to use at various times of the day or night
- Where and how to navigate C-19 screening and the registration desks
- The path to the birth unit from the main entrance
- The birth unit and a birth room
- The mother-baby unit and a postpartum room
- The location and info about outlets and services available in the hospital
- Up-to-date policies and procedures for birthing in general and also considering C-19
Next dates (click to register):