We’ve prepared capsules for over 500 happy clients. Easy to arrange; easy to take! We surpass food-safety and OSHA requirements for safe handling of placenta.
How our placenta processing works:
We pick up your placenta, process it into capsules and deliver them back to you. Your placenta will be gently cleaned, dehydrated according to food safety standards, ground into powder and encapsulated. The capsules are delivered to you.
The processing is done using OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Standards. All surfaces and equipment are sanitized and double-sterilized using chemical methods.
The fee to process your placenta is $200 for single placentas, including pick-up and delivery within Regina city limits. We also provide encapsulation services for multiple-placentas and out-of-town clients.
Perks of our placenta processing services:
- Knowledge and experience: Karen and Angie have a combined 10yrs experience and over 500 happy clients. We train and certify placenta processors.
- Simple, detailed instructions so you know what to do and when
- OSHA Certified (sanitation, sterilization, handling human tissue)
- Well practiced systems in place for your safety (labeling, high quality equipment, protocols)
- Our capsules are certified Kosher & Halal, GMO-free, gluten-free and made without any preservatives or chemicals
- Working in partnership means full coverage of care and fast service – most capsules are ready within 2 days
- Door-to-door service with pick-up and delivery anywhere in city limits
- Experience working with out-of-town clients with systems in place to assist them
- Receive a nice and neat jar of capsules that look like many other supplements
- Cord artfully dried as a keepsake
- Easy – we take care of all the details
Your placenta is perfectly made for you, by you. We offer the service of processing your placenta only for your use.
How to book Placenta Encapsulation Services with us:
1. Please read and fill out the Consent and Agreement form to schedule your Placenta Encapsulation.
The fee to process your placenta is $200 for single placentas, including pick-up and delivery within Regina city limits. There are additional options for encapsulation services for multiple-placentas and out of town clients and using veggie caps (listed on the Agreement form).
2. Our Placenta Encapsulation Birth-bag Note has information you need to know about what to bring for hospital birth, how to package your placenta, and when to call us.
We recommend you put it in your birth-bag, but if you forget you can always find it here.
3. For our out-of-town clients, please see the specific instructions at the end of the Birth-bag Note for details about getting your placenta to us from afar, and getting your capsules sent to you.
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions about our placenta encapsulation services.
If you’re curious to learn about this amazing organ, check out my Placenta Tour video featuring a fresh human placenta.
Last Minute Bookings? We can usually accommodate you. In an ideal world everything will be set up ahead of time. However if you just decided to do this while you’re in labour – or even after your birth – and need to make quick arrangements, please text during normal “awake” hours. (If you have your baby after 9am or before 8am, please put your placenta in fridge or on ice and get in touch in the morning.) Please follow the same procedures as above.
Below are some testimonials about our Placenta Encapsulation Services. You can read some more here.
I was so pleased to have chosen you to encapsulate my placenta. You were prompt with the service, answered my many questions, and provided great information and resources about placenta ingestion. – Jess
After the birth of our daughter, it was such a blessing to know that my wish to keep and ingest the placenta was honored and taken care of with such respect and professionalism. – Jennifer
The placenta processing was great! She just took care of it. The next day we were back from the hospital and she stopped by with the pills. They felt like my happy pills!! I felt great and had energy that I didn’t have with my first birth. In addition my recovery time was substantially less. I’m sure the placenta pills helped! Thanks! – Jill
I just wanted to thank you for how quickly you provided your services. My milk came in the day after my child was born, after taking the pills just once. I really didn’t expect it to come in that soon, especially following a caesarean section! Brenda
I was so happy with my pills and the whole experience I had with you! They truly made a difference and I have been telling anyone who is interested about the experience I had. I ended up not needing them all (which is evidence to me that they helped stabilize my hormones quicker) so the remainder are sitting in my freezer should I need them! I wish I had known about this with my previous pregnancies. Life is great and my healthy baby will be 9 months on Friday already! I am thankful that you provide this service!
They really are happy pills. A couple times I was really exhausted and frustrated and felt like I would start crying and not be able to stop. Took three pills and felt a lot better in a short amount of time. So now that baby is getting fussy in the evening sometimes I’m saving them for those occasions. I took the capsules religiously at first but now they are almost gone so I am conserving them for days when I need them.
Yes I am very much enjoying the capsules! I refer to them as ‘pure gold!’ I started them Tuesday afternoon & didn’t notice too much, on Wednesday I took them twice a day and both times within 1/2 an hour or so I had a huge wave of energy; I have also noticed it has helped a lot with the few emotional outbursts I have experienced this first week postpartum. Today I am feeling more and more myself (aside from being a bit sleep deprived!). I feel like my hormones are beginning to balance out more and more and I feel the capsules are playing a very large role in that. Every day I have taken them, my energy level is SO strong; it’s pretty phenomenal actually! Even today my midwife was surprised at how much my uterus has shrunk. I am not sure the capsules played a role in this, but I wouldn’t be surprised!
I am feeling awesome and am loving the capsules very much! Thank you for checking in, and thank you for the capsules! 🙂